Our Boeing 737NG simulator has a complete closed cockpit environment in which all systems are operational and are similar to the original airplane. This static simulator is very suitable for Jet Conversion Training, Multi Crew Concept and Line oriented Flight Training scenario’s. This Boeing 737 simulator can be flown with or without autopilot/autothrottle, with or without flightdirector or totally by hand eg. RAW DATA. We have the ultimate ProSim737 systeemsoftware from Prosim-AR. This software has a 99,9% appearance with the screens and systems of the real Boeing 737.
The flightsim academy systeem (for non-profs)
|Full Flight Simulator||5|
- Boeing 737 (NextGen) PFD/ND configuration
- B737 EFIS-layout is available too;
- Cockpit layout and instruments are all to a scale of (1:1);
- Very big projectionscreen with 220° field of vision and correct perspective;
- Optimal visuals: ideal for visual approach en landings;
- Linked controls for captain and F/O;
- Realistic soundsystem including GPWS callouts.
- PFD (2x);
- ND (Navigation Display) (2x);
- MCP(2x) EFIS(2x);
- Dual PFC yokes;
- Throttle quadrant with servo motorized Auto throttle system;
- Overhead panel;
- AFT overhead panel (incl dual IRS en drift-simulatie);
- Six pack (Master caution + Recall button);
- Dual COM/NAV(COM1, COM2, NAV1, NAV2, ADF);
- Dual FMC;
- DUs (Cpt. En F/O side, upper en lower EICAS);
- Steering tiller (LHS).
- Interceptie- and holdings;
- QDM/QDR procedures;
- ‘Raw data’ ILS;
- N-1 procedures;
- Aborted take-offs and go-arounds
- Basic failure management (MCC);
- Start-up (cold&dark), taxiprocedures;
- Briefings, drills;
- Engine- en APU-fire;
- Night operations.
- Pressurization failures
- Exact cloudbase settings as well as visibility and windvectors;
- NAV-database with tens of thousands of airports including their NAVAIDS;
- OVer 80 different failures selectable or programmable;
- Realtime datalogging and printouts after flight;
- Night operations;
- Radarscreen for ATC and vectoring;
- Instant repositioning;
- Flight performance monitoring.