The Cessna 172 is our General Aviation simulator. The instrumentpanel is more or less the same in all GA-airplanes (Basic T arrangement). Our instrumentplanning is even more advanced. In fact it is FULLY IFR equipped. Therefore it can not only be used for VFR flights but also for flying in instrument meteorologic conditions (IMC). All sorts of exercisese are possible with this simulator eg. bad weather operations, VFR-navigation flights. Failures are possible too, you can select them from a huge list of options.
Besides the instrumenttraining the simulator is often being used to prepare for a flighttrip accross the border. VFR and IFR navigation is reality-proof, you can expect the flight to be as real as flight in a real airplane. This realistic behaviour of our GA-sim boosts the training value of simulatorexcercises to far beyond the simple PC-screen based simulationgame.Book your Flightsimulator
The flightsim academy system
- Use of Skydemon GPS software
- Startup, taxi, engine run-ups;
- Take-offs, VFR circuits, approaches and (crosswind)landings;
- VFR navigation flights;
- Basic drills, circuit, turns, climbs, descents, stall’s, spins.
- Interceptions- and holdings;
- QDM/QDR procedures;
- Aborted take-offs and go-arounds;
- Engine failure
- Night operations.
- Layout and instruments to scale (1:1);
- Surround projectionscreen with field of vision 220° and corrected perspective;
- Optimalized visuals: ideal for visual approach and landings;
- Suitable for 4 persons;
- Realistic soundsystem;
- Fully adaptable weathersituations.
- VOR 1 and 2
- DME 1 and 2
- Single Engine Throttle quadrant with prop and mixture control;
- Overhead panel;
- Dual COM (COM1, COM2)
- Audiopanel for beacon identing
- Accurate selectable cloudbase, visibility and windvector;
- NAV-database with tens of thousands airports, including NAVAIDS;
- Failuremodes selectable;
- time datalogging and printouts after flight (optional);
- Night operations;
- Radarscreen for ATC and vectoring;
- Instant repositioning;
- Flight performance monitoring.